HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mortis
The Dark Lord

PostSubject: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:03 pm

The Gods of Chaos constantly strive to dominate the others. On the Demon World of Golgotha, the chosen champions of the four Ruinous Powers have gathered to prove their might and to establish their God as the dominate lord over all others.

When: Saturday, September 20th and 27th, 11am to 4pm. Hobby Town in Mt Juliet.

Players choose an army of 2000 points dedicated to one of the 4 Chaos Gods  (Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Tzeentch).

Each model/unit in the army must bear the Mark of their selected God, either by being a demon of their God or being a Chaos Space Marine or Cultist with a Mark of their God or being a vehicle with the Mark of their God. Units that do not have the option of taking a Mark of Chaos cannot be chosen. The only exception is Transport vehicles taken for a unit.

Armies can be Battleforged or Unbound, and can be any combination of units chosen from Codex: Chaos Demons and/or Codex: Chaos Space Marines. In addition, each army must take the Demon Lord of their God from the list below:

• Khorne: An’ggrath the Unbound (888 pts)
  • Tzeentch: Aetaos’rau’keres (999 pts)
  • Slaanesh: Zarakynel (666 pts)
  • Nurgle: Scabeiathrax the Bloated (777 pts)

The rules for them can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I will also provide the models unless players have their own models.

There is room for only 4 players so those wishing to play need to sign up by posting their chosen God below. First player to post a God gets that choice, second person posting the same God will be an alternate in case first player can't make it. (So for example, 2 people want to run Nurgle, the first person to post such will get their name added to the list, the second person will be added as an alternate.) Those not familiar with all the rules should read Codex: Chaos Demons and Codex: Chaos Space Marines. In addition, some available Lords of War and Forgeworld models are available for players to use, and those can be found in Imperial Armour Apocalypse 6th Edition. All three of those books are in our Black Library.

September 20th Game
1. Mortis (Nurgle)

2. Dakota (Khorne)

3. Blake (Slaanesh)

4. Cole (Tentative for Tzeentch, pending work schedule), Alan Tzeentch alternate

September 27th Game

1. Mortis (Whatever isn't taken)

2. Hugh (Nurgle)

Please post in this thread what army, which models you need (if any) and what Saturday you want to play.

This scenario will be a normal Carnage game, but being that it is fought on a Daemon World, the following special rules will apply:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have the following models available for players to use. Models are first come first serve, so you will need to let me know in advance what models you want to use.

Chaos Space Marines

1 Sorceror with wings

1 Sorceror on foot

1 Chaos Terminator Lord with lightning claws

20 Terminators  (2 with heavy flamers and power fists, 2 with reaper autocannons and power fists)

10 5 Chaos Bikers (includes 1 Champ with powerfist and 2 bikers with melta guns)

9 Obliterators

13 8 Raptors (includes 1 champ with powerfist and 2 models with melta guns)

2 Chaos Dreads

35 19 Chaos Marines (can be used as berserkers, noisemarines, deathguard, thousand sons, or csm with the mark of their god)

10 Chosen CSM (4 models with powerfists)

4 Champions with powerfists

4 2 Icon Bearers

8 6 CSM with meltaguns (to add to above units as upgraded models)

Daemons

6 Demon Princes (can also be used as Demon Princes from Codex: Chaos Space Marines)

4 Beasts of Nurgle

5 Fiends of Slaanesh

1 Masque

1 Skulltaker

1 Epidemius

18 Nurglings

84 Plague Bearers

40 Horrors of Tzeentch

10 Flamers of Tzeentch

16 Bloodletters

12 Screamers of Tzeentch

12 Heralds (can be used for any God)

Vehicles

1 Chaos Landraider

21 Rhinos

1 Chaos Spartan Assault Tank (Holds 25 models, so good for carrying Terminators)

1 Chaos Storm Eagle Gunship

2 Chaos Warhound Titans (1 with vulcan mega bolter and plasma blast gun, 1 with turbo laser destroyer and plasma blast gun. These must take one of the marks listed in their unit entry that pertains to your army.)

The rules for the Spartan, Stormeagle, and Titans can be found in Imperial Armor Apocalypse 6th edition link above.[/strike]

Last edited by Mortis on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thed6initiative.forummotions.com
The Guard Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:36 pm

KHORNE! I CALL KHORNE
Back to top Go down
The Guard Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:50 pm

I will use the :

Termy Lord

5 Chaos Bikers

5 Raptors

20 Marines ( 2 with meltagun , 2 with icon )

1 Chaos Rhino

16 Bloodletters

Back to top Go down
Mortis
The Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:17 pm

I have put lists for the 20th and 27th in the first post. Those that don't get to play in the first game on the 20th will get to play in the second game on the 27th if they want.
Back to top Go down
tigerwraith

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:28 pm

Thanks for adding me on the 27th btw this is Hugh
Back to top Go down
Mortis
The Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:48 pm

No problem man!
Back to top Go down
cjp423

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:05 pm

This is Cole, I would love to play as Tzeentch on one of the days if a spot remains open, as I know my work schedule ill let you guys know. If it fills up beforehand no worries.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
The Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:59 am

Coolio. I will save you a spot.
Back to top Go down
wadosnake

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:12 pm

ill be playing Slaanesh, i will come up with a list eventually. at both dates as well
-Blake
Back to top Go down
RecklessKing199

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:30 pm

I would like to run Tzeentch in on the 20th if possible. But if not I am up for Khorne on the 27th
Back to top Go down
RecklessKing199

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Oh this is Alan btw.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
The Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:45 pm

Game on the 20th is now set. Those that don't get to play on the 20th will get a chance to play on the 27th. Those that opted to play on both days, priority will go to those that didn't get to play on the 20th first, followed by those that did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers   

Back to top Go down

Carnage: Battle of the Ruinous Powers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1